To provide clerical support to the Commercial department by organizing the data, records and reports and keeping strong follow up. At the same time maintaining good professional relationships with the suppliers.
- Shipment follow-up with suppliers as per orders shipping date.
- Getting confirmation from supplier after issuing Purchase Order with expected delivery time.
- To do a courtesy follow-up with the supplier before one week from the expected delivery date and make sure the shipment is processed as per the agreed timelines.
- If the shipment is supposed to be moving through our forwarder, then to take the weight and size of shipment in order to select and nominate suitable forwarder and mode of shipment (either Courier or Air-freight or Sea-freight).
- After finalizing shipment mode and forwarder, follow-up with concern forwarder and make sure that shipment arrives on time at the port.
- During this time to make sure in getting the original shipping documents either directly from the supplier or through the nominated forwarder.
- Continually following shipping documents (as follows) required for Airfreight and Sea-freight shipments and for couriers subject to the shipping invoice value.
- Commercial Invoice, Original Duly attested from shipper’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Certificate of Origin, Original Duly attested from shipper’s Chamber of Commerce.
- SASO Certificate.
- Packing List
- Make sure to update the suppliers about any change in Government rules & regulation from time to time.
- Make sure before communicating with supplier that our collected information is correct.
- Co-ordination with clearing agents and related shipments.
- Co-ordination with the Store Team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Business Administration
- 1-3 years’ Experience in similar field
- Complex Problem Solving
- Good Communications Skills
- Proficient in using ERP