To provide clerical support to the Commercial department by organizing the data, records and reports and keeping strong follow up. At the same time maintaining good professional relationships with the suppliers.
- Shipment follow-up with suppliers as per orders shipping date.
- Getting confirmation from supplier after issuing Purchase Order with expected delivery time.
- To do a courtesy follow-up with the supplier before one week from the expected delivery date and make sure the shipment is processed as per the agreed timelines.
- If the shipment is supposed to be moving through our forwarder, then to take the weight and size of shipment in order to select and nominate suitable forwarder and mode of shipment (either Courier or Air-freight or Sea-freight).
- After finalizing shipment mode and forwarder, follow-up with concern forwarder and make sure that shipment arrives on time at the port.
- During this time to make sure in getting the original shipping documents either directly from the supplier or through the nominated forwarder.
- Continually following shipping documents (as follows) required for Airfreight and Sea-freight shipments and for couriers subject to the shipping invoice value.
- Commercial Invoice, Original Duly attested from shipper’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Certificate of Origin, Original Duly attested from shipper’s Chamber of Commerce.
- SASO Certificate.
- Packing List
- Make sure to update the suppliers about any change in Government rules & regulation from time to time.
- Make sure before communicating with supplier that our collected information is correct.
- Co-ordination with clearing agents and related shipments.
- Co-ordination with the Store Team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Business Administration
- 1-3 years’ Experience in similar field
- Complex Problem Solving
- Good Communications Skills
- Proficient in using ERP
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solution
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- 2-4 years of experience in the same field