We are looking for a professional service manager willing to work in a multi-product/ industry environment who utilizes his customer service background to lead a team of Customer Service Representatives and adds value to our company.
- Work with service, sales & sales support leadership, teams & the product managers to define training program objectives, content and certification
- Continually monitor the performance of the after-sales business and adjust action plans to achieve target growth.
- Work closely with sales, sales support teams, and other business functions and customers kingdom-wide to develop customer-satisfying service solutions and sustain service leadership position in the industry.
- Identify opportunities for growth and pass leads to concerned Business Development/ Sales heads, while building and maintaining client relationships.
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, tools and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Support to establish and maintains the software for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving service operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Solve customers’ problems related to maintenance and services
- Follow-up the guarantee& warranty service with customers and suppliers.
- Increase the revenue through Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs)
- Reviews the operation of service equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations.
- Ensure that the inventory is properly identified in the ERP and physically segregated for each operation.
- Technical understanding of electrical and software principals
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the product development process
- A desire to win and achieve/exceed goals
- Ability to work independently
- A problem solver
- Saudi’s Preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales or similar roles
- Valid Driving License
- Consideration will be given to candidates with Transferable Iqama with permitted profession
- S. Degree in professional technical field especially or related field is required