The Videojet 3130 10-Watt CO2 laser marking system is engineered to offer all of the performance features found in higher wattage Videojet lasers, but with a power source better matched for moderate line speed applications. Ideal for both simple and complex code requirements on a range of substrates including paperboard, glass, painted metal, paper labels, PET and other plastic materials. The 3130 offers flexibility to meet a broad range of applications in many food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical operations.
- Operational life of over 45,000 hours with optimized air cooling within tube
- Highly focused laser beams to achieve better mark contrast without higher power
- Three available laser wavelengths, three marking heads and thirteen lenses for optimal code quality
- 32 standard beam delivery options for integrating laser into your packaging or filling equipment to produce best possible code quality
- Four interface options plus a choice of networking communications to match your preferred workflow