SOTI MobiControl is an enterprise mobility management solution that secures and manages Apple® iOS, Google Android™, and Microsoft Windows® devices, throughout their entire lifecycle, from deployment to retirement. It controls all aspects of business mobility — tracking physical assets, managing applications and content, as well as keeping devices and data safe and secure. SOTI is the proven leader for managing rugged, special-purpose devices used in key industries, such as: healthcare, transportation, logistics, retail and field services.
Why Zultec and SOTI
- Provisioning of Mobility Extensions (Mx) to manage Zebra device-specific settings
- Over-the-air (OTA) deployment of Zebra operating system (OS) updates
- SOTI MobiControl agent persistence when a Zebra device is enterprise reset
We offer the world’s first Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which offers device OS updates and agent persistence on Zebra Android devices managed using Android Enterprise capabilities. This is particularly important when you cannot afford a business critical application to stop working after OS update.
Zebra’s Extensions is closely integrated with MobiControl which enables the creation of Android™-based mobile computers that are truly enterprise ready.
: Use of undefined constant asc - assumed 'asc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/zultec.com/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ab098c0e9f543b11cf4f0d0655fe1253.php
on line 5
SOTI MobiControl – Enterprise Mobility
MobiControl enables organizations to manage, support, secure and track corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile devices from end to end. Your company can have full control from device enrollment to device retirement regardless of device type, mobile platform and location. Rapid configuration and deployment of devices: provisioning and enrollment can even be done with a barcode scan
MobiControl enables organizations to manage, support, secure and track corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile devices from end to end. Your company can have full control from device enrollment to device retirement regardless of device type, mobile platform and location.
- Rapid configuration and deployment of devices: provisioning and enrollment can even be done with a barcode scan
- Remote help and monitoring: IT staff can view and manipulate device features and controls to troubleshoot problems and ensure the device is being used as intended
- Application management: configure, update, or remove apps over the air
- Enterprise Single Sign On lets users access all accounts with one set of credentials
- SOTI Content Library and SOTI hub provide secure, controlled access to corporate content
- Protocols for decommissioning retired devices, including records for compliance reporting and the ability to selectively wipe only the business data from a departing BYOD device
- Flexible solution deployment options to suit the needs of any business size or type